Just so you know me more. In this edition of my well forgotten blog, I bring to you 10 random things and moments from my life...
1. When I was a child and thought about the Rapture, I would think that if you were inside a building that you wouldnt go to heaven because you would hit the ceiling.
2. I have seen Christopher Columbus house in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.
3. When I was a child I would cry because I couldnt get off of a brick (so my mom says).
4. I have flown a couple of times, but yet have never used the airplanes bathroom. (Once I sit on the plane I dont move until its time to get off)
5. I have seen/sort of hiked Mt. Etna in Sicily when it was covered in snow.(its an active volcano)
6. I first saw real snow in Colorado in 2004.
7. I once had two jobs both on tech support, worked 12 hours a day.
8. I hope to one day be a great cook/baker.
9. One day I spent a whole afternoon reading the book Revelations in the Bible and then couldnt sleep at night because I was afraid.
Hope you enjoyed!
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hahaahhahhahhahahhaha!
ReplyDeletei. love. it.
Oh my gosh, I sooo did number 9!
ReplyDeleteI read the whole book of revelations & I also couldn't sleep!!
And I also thought that we'd hit the ceiling when we flew up haha!
aww babey cakey you're so cute. I wish we were children again..