Thursday, September 17, 2009
PTL !
So Ive been thinking about a post for this blog. I didnt have to think much because I have a lot to say. I am blessed to have the family I have, I am blessed to have a loving wife, and I am super blessed as a child of God. God has been so good to me. Everyday He reminds me of His love and patience with me. I am a witness of Gods grace. His blessings have been more than enough for me and my family. Many people go through life without hope and without a secure future. We as children of God have life and a future in heaven. That doesnt mean that life here on Earth will be all happiness and success, but it does mean we have HOPE. Hope is such an enormous word although it only has four letters. The hope that we have in Christ, the hope of a better life after death, the hope of spending eternity with Him. Isnt that awesome? I hope you are in this position of calling yourself full of hope knowing that Christ lives in you, if not then why not trust God today and confess His name and will over yours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
kudos!
ReplyDeletebut..what does PTL mean...?
Praise The Lord
ReplyDelete