Monday, September 21, 2009

We saw Mar again!


Yesterday was a good for Sonia and I. We got to see our good friend Mar. Mar is from Matamoros and we met her while we were at the Aim Institute. Its been like 4 years that we had lost contact. So many things have happenned since then. She didnt even know we had a daughter! She was able to meet Grace yesterday. We had a lot of fun keeping up with whats going on in our lives. She currently is living out her dream. Mar is a very talented painter and she is doing what she loves, to paint. She is going out to schools and painting murals and also selling her artwork. We had so much fun just laughing and remembering the good old days. I thank God for her life and am glad I was able to see her again. We definitely had a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment