Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Walking and thinking...

As I had posted before Im in the process of getting a new job. Right now Im taking the training and after that will be the real job. One of the requirements to get this job is to go to a government office and get some kind of paper that the company needs ( something similar to the U.S. would be going to the IRS) Anyways I walked to this place and I walked a lot. The weather is fine and it didnt rain so thank God for that. Walking helps me to think about stuff. I dont know, but something in that process of just walking opens up my mind and I think. I thought about a whole lot of stuff going on in my house, the world, Christianity, my walk with God and how it needs to get better, and so many other things. Its amazing how God uses that time to talk to me as well. I heard some things that I think came from God. I also thought about foolish stuff and now that I remember it I do know that it was just a foolish thought and that it will never come to pass. All I know is that God is in control of me, my feelings and thoughts. I also know that we can dream big and plan our lives very carefully, but its God who brings those dreams to life if its on His will. Dreams and thoughts can be compared to little seeds. It takes time, care, water, and sun in order for seeds to grow and bear fruit. Dreams are like that too. Dreams need hard work, planning, doing and most of all Gods will for them to grow. When they do grow and are visible they are the greatest things that can happen to you. For example I always dreamt of a nice wedding and most of all getting married because I was in love and God granted me that dream. My wife is so amazing and I definitely know it was in Gods will for us to know each other and get married. It was Gods dream and it has come to pass. God still has many dreams for me that have not happened yet, but will. Im not worried about them coming soon...hmmm well yeah sometimes I think about them all the time. All I know is that God, my Creator, knows whats best for me and He will let things happen in His time. Please join me while we wait for Gods dreams. Lets persevere in the dreams Gods given us and by the time you know it they will happen. His dreams are much bigger and powerful than what we can ever hope for or imagine. I want His dreams and not my own. My dreams might be too small compared to Gods own dreams. My dreams might be focused and centered on material things and of living comfortable. Gods dreams always involve you blessing others and Him receiving the glory. Gods dreams can impact nations and generations. Gods dreams involve the Holy Spirit! Gods dreams are so big that we would of never dreamt that big. His ways are much better than ours. Well, I have to go rest now... I got tired of walking too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment